January 3, 2018
Americans make millions of New Year’s resolutions every year, and it’s pretty safe to say that lots of them have to do with improving one’s appearance in one way or another. If you have some smile flaws that you would like to take care of soon, call Community Shores Dental at 231-366-4182 to book a private cosmetic dentistry consultation with one of our skilled dentists.
No matter the particular concerns you have regarding smile imperfections, we probably have a cosmetic solution for you at our Norton Shores, MI dentist office. We want to help you feel more in control of the health and appearance of your smile so you can feel more confident in the coming year and many more after that! With our help, you may be able to:
- Have the brightest smile in group photos and selfies
- Get rid of the things about your smile that make you feel self-conscious
- Stop hiding your pearly whites behind closed teeth
- Make spectacular first impressions because you’ll be glowing with smile pride
We offer free consultations on any treatment you are interested in, so there are no strings attached when you want to learn more about your cosmetic options.
In most cases, cosmetic services are not covered by dental insurance policies, but we accept a variety of payment options so you’ll still have some choices when it comes to covering the cost of your procedures. We even offer our own in-house financing for patients without dental insurance.
We don’t want pesky scheduling conflicts to stand between you and the smile you want so we offer some appointment times that most dentists don’t. We close an hour early at 4:00 p.m. on Fridays but otherwise keep a nine-to-five schedule and then some. We’re open at 7:00 a.m. Monday through Thursday and also stay late until:
- 6:00 p.m. on Mondays
- 7:00 p.m. on Tuesdays
Get Ready For A New Year & New Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry
A new year has such promise in the air. People everywhere are setting goals for themselves and on a great track to make the future bright. Getting a better smile is one of the ways that you can make 2018 a year for the record books and we want to do all we can to help you turn your dream smile into a reality. Here are just a few of the cosmetic treatments we can provide:
- Teeth whitening to help you get the bright set of pearly whites you’ve always dreamed of by using either our in-office or at-home professional treatments
- Dental veneers that can conceal a large variety of smile flaws and come in all-porcelain and Lumineers options (the latter of which require almost no tooth preparation)
- Tooth-colored fillings made from composite material so you can repair cavities with a convincing treatment that no one will notice
- Tooth bonding, which uses the composite filling material to cover up chips, cracks, stains, and many other cosmetic issues
- Gum recession treatment so you can get your gumline back into its ideal shape with the help of gum grafts
- Orthodontics options so you can get a straight-toothed smile using traditional braces or short-term orthodontic treatments like Invisalign and ClearCorrect
So you can make the decisions that will help you reach your smile goals in the most efficient way possible, we will discuss your particular concerns with you and any treatment that you want to consider. If you have any questions, feel free to ask at any time. We’ll listen intently and do our best to provide clear answers in accessible language.
Regardless of which procedures you want to get, we will do our best to perform them with total precision. We have invested in state-of-the-art dental technology to ensure your cosmetic services are performed to exacting specifications.
We also provide various comfort options to make your visits as pleasant as can be – you may even feel like you’re in a spa thanks to our calming music and heated massage chairs! We can also provide extended appointments in our semi-private care rooms so you won’t feel rushed in any way. We want to help you feel at ease, so if there’s anything that can help, just let us know!
Let us help you achieve your smile resolutions with our various cosmetic dentistry options! To book a consultation at Community Shores Dental, call us at 231-366-4182. You can also swing by our Norton Shores, MI dentist office during business hours or submit a question or schedule using our online form anytime a day.